Tuesday 30 June 2015

Living In A Motorhome / Campervan In London?

I have been contacted by a nice fellow asking me for help. Unfortunately I was not in a position to help him directly but thought if I asked you guys for help we may be able to point him in the right direction.

Shane is a journalist for a leading on line news publication called International Business News. 

Shane is looking to interview someone who is currently beating the housing crisis by living in a motor-home in and around the London area, (but I guess will settle for further a field).

You can email Shane at s.croucher@ibtimes.co.uk 

If your wanting to let the world know how you decided that living in a campervan was your best course of action then please get in touch with him.

Till later............

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I just find your blog. I'm thinking af living in a van full time. Do you know any cheap camps in north london ? Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Living in a motorhome is one of the ways to live an adventurous life!

    ReplyDelete