Sunday 25 August 2013

Restocking The Caravan

My first full week in the caravan and no major disasters!

I've landed on my feet regarding the site. The guy who looks after the site not only do I work with his brother but he used to drive buses Himself. So am being made to feel very welcome.

Small world!

Life continues and this week has all been about discovering things.

I discovered that I can leave my socks on the floor and world panic does not errupt. I didn't have a cheese grater or a plastic jug!

So with those revelations I will leave you - enjoy the remainder of the holiday weekend.

Till later.....


1 comment:

  1. What a great blog, i am searching in google from couple of days” but did not find any great way, but my search came to an end after visiting your blog.!!!Do you have any more related blogs or ideas related to like your this blog, it will help me in my further research work…Will keep following your blogs…

    Caravan for hire || Brisbane caravan hire || Long term caravan hire

    ReplyDelete