Thursday 3 November 2011

Request Time!

If any of you out there in the big bad world has ever converted, renovated or rebuilt a campervan or caravan I would love to hear from you!


I'm sure others would love to see how you have got on with your projects, including myself!


I've one post to come soon from Paul who over the summer renovated a caravan he bought from ebay for around the £600 mark and kept the whole cost down to well under a £1000.00, goes to show that it can be done.


I know our first caravan only cost us £157.00 a little Abbey 212 GT 2 berth, we only changed the curtains and gave it a good clean!


So if you are thinking of getting a caravan as a winter project, now is the time to do it, and take pictures of your progress and write up a report and get it to us!


Ill publish all that get sent in to me.


Till later..................



1 comment:

  1. We turned our van that we bought off ebay as a fully fitted out mobile valeting van into a campervan earlier this year. I even dedicated a blog and twitter account to it. The blog is still ongoing as is the conversion and having fun with both.

    ReplyDelete