Wednesday 20 July 2011

1st Batch Of Flyers Delivered

I was outbid at the very last second on the lawn mower that I was bidding on through ebay, how annoying is that, but with a budget that I had to stick to I couldn't go any higher.


So the hunt was on for another petrol lawn mower, "M" suggested I look on Gumtree and to my relief saw a couple of lawn mowers that would do just the job, a quick phone call, got £10 knocked off the asking price and for £40 Ive now got a briggs and stratton lawn mower, which starts on first pull of the handle! Result.


We went into Bournemouth on Monday evening to collect it, not only that but the guy selling it also does repairs, so that is handy to know.


I had made flyers up, very simple but effective and these were all ready to push through letter boxes, so yesterday afternoon, I set about with the first batch.


2000hrs last night I got a call, to clear a garden! So off later today to take a look!


Ive taken a look and Ive got the job! Clearing a load of rubble from their garden, a dozen rubble sacks should just about do it.


So that's my job for tomorrow morning! All should be fairly straight forward, a good start!


Off to fat club tonight! If I didn't enjoy a pint then it would be an absolute doddle to loose weight! but, and its a big but, I do enjoy a pint, so its a slow process!


The odd ice cream, and cake I know don't help, but to give up everything is no fun at all.


We are now seriously looking at replacing the Fiat 500, we have tried everything to get shot of it, so if anyone wants a Fiat 500 1.4 Sport with loads of extras then let me know, its at a knock down price of £6500 just to get rid! Pictures can be emailed or look back at previous posts for a whole set of them.


Looking on ebay, they are just not selling, come to that, nothing seems to be at all what ever you are selling. Ive noticed that, with the clothes we have been doing recently!


Ebay has changed so much over the last few years, its nothing like it used to be when I first started using it. They seem totally intent in doing away with the small sellers like me in favour of the big named shops.


Trying to compete with Amazon I guess, but forgetting in the mean time what they were all about to start off with!


Well better dash, so till later..................

No comments:

Post a Comment